Question
Posted by: Soraya | 2010/11/25

Eye pain

Hi Doctor
For the past 2 weeks I am suffering with eye pain, the pain is from my eyebrows down underneath my eyes aswell as the top part of my nose between my eyes which gives me headaches and I feel very nausea as well, what can I do, this is such an uncomrfortable feeling.
Thank You

Hi Soraya
This may be due to inflammation in your sinuses, please see your GP for an examination as you may need antibiotics

2
Posted by: Maryam | 2010/11/26

Hi this might be because of a problem in your nasal sinuses especially if u feel the headche or facial or eye pain more with bending your head forwords. U may need antibiotics besides pain killers, antihistamines and nasal steroids.

Reply to Maryam
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/25

Hi Soraya