Question
Posted by: Nora | 2010/05/11

eye pain

I have been having pain in my right eye for several months. The dr. first treated it for allergies and gave me eye drops. It didn''t go away and he told me to go to an eye dr. Eye dr. found nothing wrong with my eyes and did a complete exam. Went to ENT who did a cat scan of my sinuses and said sinuses were healthy and normal. Asked me what the original diagnosis was and I said allergies and he gave me a prescription eye drop. I am still having eye pain. Could it be caused by stress. I do take xynax 0.25 mg 2 to 3 times a day. Should I go see my eye dr again. Tired of the pain.

Hallo Nora
Tell me more about the pain - where you feel it, and what kind of a pain is it (sharp, stabbing, when you move your eye, is it sore when you close your eyes and touch your eyeball?) Did they check your eye pressure (with the machine that blows the sharp blast of air on your eyeball?) Do you have any vision changes? Any history of migraine? Any thyroid problems?
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/05/11

Hallo Nora
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc