Question
Posted by: Lee | 2010-07-12

eye operation

Please advise, or maybe give me direction on where to go please. I have this huge eyes that i have inherited, it there a way to make them normal? or a was they can be pushed back a bit?
Thank you kindly

Hallo Lee
It sounds as if your eyes are protruding and this may be caused by an overactive thyroid. Please ask your doctor to check? If no medical cause is found, the best doctor to see is an opthalmologist (eye surgeon) to see if they can correct it by surgery. You should also let your eye pressure be checked by the opthalmologist or an optometrist to exclude glaucoma.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-07-12

Hallo Lee
dr Bets