Posted by: Dee | 2009-07-05

Eye irritation

Over the last 3 months my left eye has beome very sensitive. It is often itchy and then beomes red. At times there is a dull ache of the whole eye. When i apply eyeliner, which is not very often, to my lower lid it is very sensitive. I do not have this problem with my right eye at all. I do have hayfever but the symptoms don' t often coincide. I' ve also been busy writing up my dissertation and was wondering if maybe being in front of the computer for so long may have anything to do with it.

I suggest that you consult an opthalmologist as soon as possible, as it can be inflammation of the eye and tissue behind the eye. In the interim, you can take anti-inflammatory medication like Ibuprofen.