Question

eye drops for dog

There is something in the air at the moment that causes my dog' s eyes to be a bit red and discharging a little bit (colourless).She had this last year too. I have the same problem right now and I am using similasan allergy relief drops. They are homeopathic and contain apis mellifica D6,euphrasia off. D6, sabadilla D6, borate buffer, sodium nitrate, silver sulphate, purified water. I would like to try them for my dog. I trust my vet, but he stocks/prescribes very expensive treatments always, as well as charging for consultations when I ask for advice. I prefer to look after my money but do not want to harm my dog. Please advise.

Dear Anon

Alomide works very well and I think you can just buy this at the pharmacy.