Question
Posted by: Andre | 2009/08/06

Eye drops

I regularly struggle with conjunctivitis. My doctor recommended I use SafyrBlu when my eyes are irritated. Is it safe to use this product regularly? Also, it is recommended on the box that I shouldn' t use the product for longer than 30 days - Can I use it for a longer period if I keep it stored in a refrigerator?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Andre

Only use it when needed - Dont make a habit of instilling it in your eyes, even if your eyes are not irritated. Dont use THE SAME BOTTLE for longer than 30 days. Eye drops does not contain preservatives and may become contaminated if used for longer.