Posted by: Tash | 2008-11-19

Eye creams

Please can you suggest a very good eye cream for dark circles and wrinkles for now. Can not go for fillers etc now.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Tash, thank you for the question.

This is a difficult area to treat as a number of causes may be responsible for the dark circles and the formation of wrinkles around the eye area. My suggestion is to use the NeoStrata Bionic Eye Cream and the Renewal Cream as the ingredients in these products will work on a number of different possible causes.

Posted by: Dr Alek Nikolic | 2008-12-08

Hi Tash
NeoStrata is only distributed through doctors who stock the range. Your best option is to phone Genop Healthcare in Johanessburg who can direct you to the closest doctor.

Reply to Dr Alek Nikolic
Posted by: Tash | 2008-12-01

Thank you for your reply. Please can you tell me where I can get the NeoStrata Bionic Eye Cream and Renewal cream and under what range it falls

Reply to Tash