Question
Posted by: Lee | 2009/06/22

Eye cream again

Hi Doctor
Further to my previous email, my concern is wrinkles around the eye area.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Lee, thank you for the question.

Unfortunately there is no topical product that can completely remove wrinkles around the eye area and your best option would be to consider Botox. My suggestion for topical products (as an add on) is to consider using a good SPF (50 or higher that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide), NeoStrata Ultra Smoothing (during the day) and the Bionic Eye Cream at night. Furthermore you may consider adding a glycolic acid peel to your topical regime.