Question
Posted by: Shelby | 2010/06/07

Eye closed

Hi there,

My maid has been complaining of headaches, specifically on her right side. Her right eyelid is shut and not moving and her eye has gone cloudy and looks sideways, it does not focus with the other eye. She has been for scans and was sent home with Panado and was told it was headaches.

Could an eye do this from a simple headache? I think not. Could the possible cause be a stroke or a tumour?

She looks after my baby and I am very worried that she may collapse as I think there is something seriously wrong in her head...

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Shelby,

I agree that she may have a serious problem - my advice is that she should get a second opinion, preferably from a neurologist, as soon as possible.

1
Posted by: Headache expert | 2010/06/07

Dear Shelby,

Reply to Headache expert