Question
Posted by: ingrid | 2011/05/12

eye bags

hi doc
i have deleoped eye bags under my eyes (im 36years) the left eye is more noticalbe then the right i have pain down the side of my nose but i do not have any sinus related problems, ie no stuffy nose or nasal drip, should i see a gp or an ent ?

Ingrid

It is in fact possible that you are suffering from a sinus infection. One does not necessarily have to suffer from a stuffy nose or sinus drip when your sinusses are congested. I suggest that you consult your GP for an examination and a possible referral to a specialist.