Posted by: Paige | 2011-04-04

Eye and throat

Hi Cyberdoc
I have reflux, insulin resistant, am asthmatic - controlled on meds.Lately I have an intermittent sharp pain going up my throat (not when eating/drinking so far).I visualise it as a lightning strike. Very NB.Its not sore inside my throat seems to be on the outside if you know what I mean. Also if I bend over to pick something up. What can it be? Glands are a bit up (as usual). This pain is something entirely new.

My eyes have been itching like mad.On Emadine, now with Patanol. I scratch them in my sleep.Suddenly very light sensitive even to pc at work.I think that sometimes my left pupil is bigger than the right one when I look in mirror. Does it matter? I had an eye check-up last Dec and it was perfect.

Pain associated with visual disturbance should be investigated by a doctor. It will be best to consult your doctor for an examination and further investigation to find the cause for your symptoms.