Posted by: Adrien Naude | 2012-05-13

Extremely Worried about my wifes Weight Loss

Please can you help me.I am extremely worried about my Wifes loss of weight. The loss of weight has been gradual, over a year or two but she is now down to 43kg with a height of between 1.7 and 1.75 metre. She is 53 years old, smokes about 20 cigarettes per day, she uses Grandpa head powders a lot 2 or 3 per day, the smoking and grandpas are also a deep concern of mine. She is extremely hard headed and refuses to go to a doctor. It is as if she is unable to eat large portions of food and does complain about abdominal pain wich over the last few months seems to have become more severe. As I have said she absolutely refuses to seek medical advice but takes a mixture of Lenons turlington and condense milk which she absolutely swears by and says brings relief from the pain.
Can you please give me advice.

You really have to convince her to consult a doctor. The smoking puts her at risk for lung cancer, which can explain the severe weight loss. The abuse of Grandpa headache powders, can cause a gastric ulcer, which in turn can also cause, loss of appetite and anorexia. Other symptoms of a gastric ulcer include constant abdominal pain, nausea and vomitting.

Posted by: Yujiro | 2012-06-01

After research a nubmer of of the blog posts in your web site now, and I really like your approach of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site record and will likely be checking again soon. Pls check out my website as properly and let me know what you think.

Reply to Yujiro