Posted by: Neo | 2011-10-31

extremely tired

I am forever tired, all i want to do is sleep amd sleep more. I start work at 730 but by 9 i amhopelessly dozing off. I tried changing my sleep priod (used to be about 5 hours,now it''s 7-8 hours, weekends is even longer). I could not sleep with my lights off but I stopped, nothing seems to help. These days I have to take an hour nap at work during lunch without fail. I can''t do anything at home during the weekend except lie in bed or just sit on the couch.just sweeping the bathroom leaves me finished.
I have been like this ever since i gave birth to twins 7 years ago.

There are a multitude of causes for chronic fatigue and you will have to consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests. Refer to the following link regarding chronic fatigue for all the possible causes for fatigue:

Posted by: Neo | 2011-10-31

I an shocked u are using same name as me :(

Reply to Neo