Question
Posted by: eml | 2009-02-04

extremely period pains

evry month when i have my period is so painful, and there is some blood clots. which is dark in colour, is there anything i can buy over the counter that can cure or reduce the pain .it is killing me. pls advice

Expert ImagePharmacist

The best (according to me, a guy) is: Ponstan Forte or any Naproxen tablet ie Synflex, Napflam, etc.

4
Posted by: Es | 2009-02-05

Synflex. You can get it at any pharmacy. Works wonderful. You take 1 table each day. for 2 to 3 days untill period is over.

Reply to Es
Posted by: babes | 2009-02-04

it' s my pleeasure, you can get it any where were they sell baby' s medicines. dont forget its from lennon.

Reply to babes
Posted by: eml | 2009-02-04

thank you very much babes can i get it from the chemist? i wanna try it once again thank you very much for this advice

Reply to eml
Posted by: BABES | 2009-02-04

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH, MY LATE GRANDMA GAVE ME A REMEDY BY LINNON FOR BABIES ( HARLEMMENSES DRUPPELS) YOU TAKE ONE SPOON WITH SUGAR CAUSE IT DOESN' T TASTE OR SMELL NICE, BUT IT WORKS, IT TAKES THE PAIN AWAY FOR THE WHOLE CIRCLE. DRINK IT IMMEDIATELY WHEN U START TO EXPERIENCE THE CRAMPS.

Reply to BABES