Posted by: anon | 2009-08-18

extremely flat chested-please advise

Hi doc
I am 25 years old. and have never had breasts-and am extemely flat chested.
i got my period when i was 12 years old but no sign of any growth happening.
does this mean i have gone through puberty fully. i also look really young like i am 17 or so and i have a very immature voice tone.
i watched a documentary where men dont go through puberty and can have hormone therapy- does this also apply to women?

AT your age, your hormonal development is complete. If you have regular periods and have pubic hair then there is no hormonal problem. Many women have small breasts.

Posted by: anon | 2009-08-20

yes i really do want to go for implants but its so costly. its not that i have small breasts-i have no breasts
i am in pta. could you refer me to a doctor?

Reply to anon
Posted by: 34D and proud | 2009-08-19

Best advice i can give you is go for implants... I went 2 months ago and it changed my life. I' m so happy with them. If you are in pta i can give you the number of my doctor

Reply to 34D and proud