Posted by: anon | 2009-08-17

extremely flat chested-please advise

Hi doc
I am 25 years old. and have never had breasts-and am extemely flat chested.
i got my period when i was 12 years old but no sign of any growth happening.
does this mean i have gone through puberty fully. i also look really young like i am 17 or so and i have a very immature voice tone.
i watched a documentary where men dont go through puberty and can have hormone therapy- does this also apply to women?

Please help

Dear Anon
I think you should see a specialist - a gynecologist would be the right doctor to see. If you are getting your period it means that your hormones are working. Please go for examination and blood tests so that they can decide where the problem lies and what the best solution would be?