Question
Posted by: Bronny | 2009/11/11

Extreme Vaginal Wetness

I have not had a regular period for the past 4 years.
I am not on any contraceptive, and my period would come for 1 month, and stay away for about 4-6 months. I have been to the doctor to check whether it could be PCOS, but the doctor took some tests, and awaiting the results. On the other hand, myself and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for the past 5 years, and i have not fallen pregnant. Now this seems alarming to me. But the other problem i have i s that my vagina is
EXTREMELY wet, i hardly have sexual intercourse due to the wetness, is there anything i can take to dry up my vagina, just so that i can get my sex life back with my boyfriend, or is there a SERIOUS problem with me?

Please help me& #9786 

If your doctor is testing for PCOS, then wait for the results.
Vaginal wetness could be a discharge, inwhich case treatment is necessary. If you only get wet when you are aroused and having sex, this is normal.

1