Question

EXTREME PAIN AFTER C SECTION

This is my second c -section, the first one was done by a different gynae. The first time there was no pain and you couldn''t see a scar. I have been in pain with the second c section for nearly 4 months. no pain killer takes the pain away, I can hardly walk the way it is sore. I didn''t go for my 6 week check up cause I do not want to go back to that gynae. My scar is pruple and sometimes I get cramps there. It was my period two weeks ago and there were so many clots and so much blood that I had to change my pad every half an hour to hour

You will have to see a gynae to sort out what is going on. See someone else if you are not happy with the person you saw initially.

2
Posted by: Sally | 2011/01/28

You need to let your Gynae check it out. Go to another one if you want. It could be keloids.

Reply to Sally