Question
Posted by: HARRIE | 2008-11-27

EXTREME PAIN

Hi Doc, Last night I went to bed at about 11h00. At 12h30 I woke up in the most excruiting pain in all my joints. Wrists, fingers, back, hips. ankles and feet and pain on the left side of my chest. After a while I took 2 OTC pain tablets and about an hour later the pain felt better but I couldn' t get back to sleep. This morning my chest has a bruised sore feeling as well as my back right behind my chest. Other than that I feel well. What could that episode have meant, or it is just one of those things. Please advise

Hallo Harrie
this can be caused by viral infections and certain auto immune diseases like rheumatoid artritis or gout. If you have red sore joints and a flu feeling you should rather see your doctor for furtner testing