Question
Posted by: Lerato | 2010/07/13

extreme lower abdominal pain

Hi..I have been menstruating for the past two weeks , but although this has stopped I''ve been having extreme pain in my pelvic area..I''ve been1 on nuristrine for the past three years and with no problems and the Dr. says it''s rather not normal that I would bleed for a prolonged period ...my worry is that I have been to the Dr. twice and have done a sonar two days ago and revealed nothing....I have subsequently made an appointment with a gynae for tomorrow...the pain still persists and it''s affecting my back as well...and the pills given- PONSTEL do not seem to work...pls help- Thanks

Wait and see what the gynae finds.

2

Wait and see what the gynae finds.

Posted by: Emily | 2010/07/13

Plse could you advise what the Gynae reported? I have the same pains and i am worried that it could be endometriosis!!

Reply to Emily