Posted by: AJ | 2009-06-22

Extreme highs+lows

Please can somebody tell me whats happening with me, i experience bouts of extreme highs where i plan events and spend money only to experience a few days later the total opposite, depression withdrawl, cancellation of events i planned etc. This has been going on for over 2 years now and i have come to realise its not normal. Over the past few months i have signed OTP,s on several vehicles only to cancell a few days after, bought expensive sporting equip, etc only to sell afterwards.! I cannot continue like this, its going to destroy me. Please any advise would be appreciated.

Could be Bipolar Disorder, or a cyclothymic personality. What you need, thouigh, is to see a good local psychiatrist for a proper assessment in person, as only with a proper diagnosis can useful treatment be planned. You are wise to recognize the real risks such a patern presents, and to seek appropriate help for it.

Posted by: Lucys fur | 2009-06-22

sounds like mania, why dont you see a shrink maybe they can help you

Reply to Lucys fur