Question
Posted by: Lyle | 2011-02-03

Extreme guilt for unforgivable act

Dear Cybershrink

I''m living with extreme guilt and regret.

It was at a party, just over a year ago, when a friend and I shared a bed. I''m not a heavy drinker, but I get easily intoxicated. I may have had 2 or 3 glasses at most. My friend passed out on the bed, but I was awake, only being mildly tipsy. Later into the night I did the most horrible thing. I placed my hands into his pants and felt his genitals, while he was asleep.

My friends and I always joke around about each other''s penis size and they all have seen each other, except for me, that why I felt his size. I did not fondle or do anything sexual with it. Why did I forsake my beliefs that night?

We were both 18 and today I realise the sexual offence I committed. I don''t think of myself as an offender, for my intention was not sexual. I gave into my hormonal curiousity. I always considered myself being a late bloomer - my voice hasn''t fully deepend yet, scrawny, no facial or body hair and insecurities about my genitals.

I am religious and gay too. My friends know of this, but I fear telling him what I did, because he is not very fond of gay guys.

How do I overcome this act without my guilty conscience eating at me like cancer?

OK, aso you got drunk and did something foolish. It happens. Don't waste time on fruitless guilt ; learn from the episode, don;t get that drunk again, and recognize thast other men's size is neither particularly interesting or useful information. Such exploration is actually quite common among ordinary men, and doesn't deserve to cause such awful guilt. Telling him about it would serve no useful purpose. Move on. And if you really find that difficult, see a practical counsellor to help you to do so

6

Posted by: Forgivness | 2011-02-04

Maybe you should go and ask GOD for forgiveness - this is between you and him

Reply to Forgivness
Posted by: Lucifer | 2011-02-04

Can you not at least be original with your pathetic little games, would you like for me to descend and teach you how to taunt, how to ridicule...then maybe at least you would do it properly.

Pathetic in every form of the word.

Reply to Lucifer
Posted by: Lolo | 2011-02-04

Olay u had to say that Lol!!!

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: olay | 2011-02-03

Dont tell him cause you will make him feel like an ass. Leave the straight mens balls alone!

Reply to olay
Posted by: Joe | 2011-02-03

You gay bitches need to get a life.....why do you always need justification and acceptance yada yada yada. You are gay so what move on.....I am talking to all you gay people out there...stoping looking for acceptance. Just leave you life, you don''t have to come out or in. Have you heard of straight people talking about coming out, No because it is nonsensical. You are gay he is not my friend this and yada that.........AND yes something are better left unsaid. You grabbed his balls - so what big deal just let it go.

Reply to Joe