Question
Posted by: Amber | 2012/02/09

Extreme Fatique during early pregnancy

Hi there!
I know it''s normal to be tired during pregnancy, but this is just ridiculous! I''ll be 16 weeks tomorrow (Friday), and for the last week I''ve been extremely tired. I get a good 7 - 8 hour sleep, I eat lots of fruit &  veg, eat regularly, drink plenty of water and take my vitamins. Around 9 am I already start yawning, and by 2pm, I have to take a nap (at the office!!) as I''m not able to stay awake any longer. What can I do to keep my energy levels up? I can''t stand coffee or too much protein. I was feeling fantastic last week! I only started taking my vitamins again from this week but at night as I''m very nauseous if I take them during the day. Can this be the reason for me being so tired?
Thanking you in advance

Vitamins should have the opposite effect. Try Blackberry Elixir.

2

Posted by: zama | 2012/02/09

welcome to the club. Im only 7 weeks but its been like that since week 5......i even find breathing a mission......if ever you find a cure let me know

Reply to zama