Posted by: Al | 2011-09-30

Extreme Fatigue

Usually from 12PM during the day I start feeling " weak"  - like I have no energy and like I''m extremely sleep deprived. It feels a lot like having low blood sugar and not getting enough sleep. Most of the day I simply move in this " haze"  of half-awareness.

I can''t focus and can barely get up to do something because I just don''t have the physical strength or the energy to most of the time.

I went to my doctor a few weeks ago and he told me to cut sugar out of my diet a bit more because my blood sugar fluctuates. I did this and there hasn''t been much improvement since.

Eating something doesn''t help. Sleeping more doesn''t help and sleeping less doesn''t seem to help either. Could this be just stress? I should add that otherwise I''m physically fine.

I''d really appreciate the help, CyberDoc.

This is always a difficult question, as there are many reasons for fatigue/malaise. You should consult your doctor for an examination, blood tests, stool and urine analysis.

Posted by: Wes | 2011-10-03

Have you being very sexually active, it could be that you have the early signs of HIV. please consult your doctor

Reply to Wes