Question
Posted by: Tracey | 2010/09/09

Extreme dry sculp

I have had an extremely bad dry sculp for some time now. I dont know what to do anymore. No matter what i use or do my hair flakes and it is so embarrassing. I have never seen anything like this before. I have used all the anti dandruff shampoos that i can find and nothing works. I do find though that i hair is not flakely just after i have dyed my hair. Can you recommend something, please i am desperate. No medical aid, so something that i can get over the counter. please!!! I googled the causes and i think that it might be stress related.

Hallo Tracey
Sometimes one needs to use an antifungal shampoo like Niz shampoo - but it is very expensive. I suggest you buy some but wash 2-3 a week with it and inbetween with something cheaper like Selsun. If your scalp is red and itchy too (eczema), you may need a prescription for Betnovate scalp lotion.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/13

Hallo Tracey