Question
Posted by: Lilla | 2011/04/03

Extreme breast tenderness

I am 49 years old and over the past year i have started experiencing extremely painful breasts for the week prior to my period.This has never happened before. Besides having very low testosterone levels all other hormone levels are within the normal range. ( I was tested last week). My breasts also increase in size- I have to go from 34C bras to 34D bras. As my cycle period is almost always 24-25 days this means that for 1 out of 3 weeks I am quite uncomfortable. I was told that this is just PMS and there is nothing I can do? (I have never had PMS before)

Things do chnage as you get to menopause. Try Evening Primrose oil.

1