Question
Posted by: Sharon | 2012-09-12

Extreme bouts of nausea

hi there

for the last 4 months I have been off and on experiencing extreme bouts of nausea. I have taken maxalon and emetrol to try stop it - the only thing that takes it away is either if I go and vomit and then take anti nausea stuff or if I take anti nausea stuff and an anxiety meds and then go and sleep. But I cant take any more time off work.
I suffer anxiety attacks as well and I have regular stomach cramps and really bad smelly gas.
I just cannot take this any more - I have had a gastroscopy which showed nothing.

I dont know where to turn any more and I just want to feel healthy again

Sharon

I can understand that you feel helpless by now. I suggest that you consult a neurologist for an examination, as nausea can be due to a problem in the central nervous system. You can ask your doctor for a prescription for Cipralex antidepressants, which will alleviate your anxiousness. This product has a very safe profile and is well tolerated and is indicated for the treatment of depression and especially general anxiety disorder.

1
Posted by: Sharon | 2012-09-12

Oh yes, my legs also feel a bit shaky sometimes and stiff

Reply to Sharon