Question
Posted by: KT | 2009-12-09

Extreme bloating

I was in Mauritius last week and got food poisoning and severe dehydration and was rushed to hospital. This was friday last week. I am still in pain and lately my stomach has bloated to the size of looking pregnant. I saw my doctor on monday who though iwas over reacting and since then this huge bloating has happened. He put me on Pantalock and Kantrexil but nothing has happened. What should I do and what could it be?

Hallo KT
You have reason to be worried - please go back or get a second opinion from another doctor. The bowel may stop working and then gas builds up in the bowel, causing bloating and pain. You may need antibiotics and a drip.
dr Bets

2
Posted by: CHARMAI TRUTER | 2009-12-10

Hi,I have been on eating plan for 2 months and i weight 89kg,my stomach is very bloated and do not know what to do.I just eat
healthy foods.I am very frustrated,will you be able to give me advise,I am 55years old and would like to go back 65kg

Reply to CHARMAI TRUTER
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-12-09

Hallo KT
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc