Question
Posted by: Momo | 2010-12-01

Extra marital affair

I am married with two sons and am inlove with a married man who lives in a foreign country. I love my husband and family dearly, but love this man as well. Is this normal?

"Normal" really isnt a useful word. This sort of thing happens, and is NEVER a good idea. Stop contacting this man and thinking about your "love" for him, as it cannot benefit anyone and could hurt many. You're married and have commitments, and so is he.

4
Posted by: QQ | 2010-12-03

I agree with Anon. The wheel turns. Your husband will soon " love"  someone and the shoe will be on the other foot...

Reply to QQ
Posted by: Annie | 2010-12-01

Ignore the harsh words. Listen to what CB says. These things do happen but really will destroy more that what you can gain. I know that at this moment you feel that its " better"  but I dont think so. Many people dont listen and learn the hard way. If you said that you dont love your hubs anymore then I would have said separate but you do mention that you love him so rather make it work and dont infactuate over your20% rather invest in your 80%. I know that you would want to go further and if you are willing to bare the consequences and be the one to give advise within a year to someone posting the same question be my guest. There are no success stories regarding this. Good luck

Reply to Annie
Posted by: anon | 2010-12-01

You are sick and will get your Day!!!

Reply to anon