Question
Posted by: Adel | 2010/10/04

EXTRA INCOME?

I started selling make-up and jewellery in my spare time for an extra income. I use my lunch time and after work to pick up and deliver orders. Can my boss dismiss me if he finds out?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: EXTRA INCOME?

I would suggest that you do not do the work for extra income whilst at work. This might iritate your employer.

2
Posted by: Labour Lawyer | 2010/10/18

re: EXTRA INCOME?

Reply to Labour Lawyer
Posted by: Whena | 2010/10/06

What does your employment contract say?

Most say that you are not allowed to have another source of income while working for the company.Most bosses however do not mind as long as it does not interfere with your work or you use company resources (tel,fax, comouter etc) to do this

Reply to Whena