Question

External sore in my vagina

I have an external sore in my vagina. The pharmacist prescribed a broad spectrum fungicide, however I am sceptical to use this. Can you please advice?

Presumably he thinks it is related to thrush. You would have to see a doctor for an examination if you want a more accurate diagnosis.

2
Posted by: sox | 2011/02/14

Hi Doctor,

After breastfeeding for 6 months (last year), I now struggle to have sex because my vagina is always dry. I dont want to rely on lubricants all the time. Is this temporary? are there supplements I can take or food I must eat? I''m told its hormonal imbalance, when does it goes back to normal? I''m really worried.

Reply to sox