Posted by: Mish | 2009-03-16

Exterior Anal Pimple/Blister

need a little advice, my fiance is a big guy and refuses to go see the doc abt a pimple that started just bove his anus. I did get some antibiotic cream from the pharmasist just saying I needed to dry up a sore. but that did not seem to help. I forgot abt it and a few weeks later he asked me to look again and I was shocked to see quite a big blister. that evening he said it popped and gave me permission once again to look (he is very shy) it looked like a little hole and now it secretes stuff. I thought maybe it started from his skin rubbing together there and from all his touching and squeezing it seems to be infected but it does not look infected just like a hole that secretes stuff. I cant get it to secrete for me but he seems to press and push when sitting on the loo and says stuff comes out. I now have been putting on mercurochrome but I dont know if this is gonna help. Is this a type of apses? please help cause he wont have it checked at the doc. what can I get that will heal this. this is for abt a 8 months now and he does not want me putting the mercurochrme on anymore says it is messy

Dear Mish
This could be an anal abcess and if he is not careful it could cause a permanent draining tract - please ask him to see your doctor as soon as possible - if it causes complications he may need a painful operation to fix it!

Posted by: Droopy | 2009-03-17

Believe me the operation is painful!!!

Reply to Droopy