Posted by: Mish | 2009-03-11

Exterior Anal pimple/blister?

need a little advice, my fiance is a big guy and refuses to go see the doc abt a pimple that started just bove his anus. I did get some antibiotic cream from the pharmasist just saying I needed to dry up a sore. but that did not seem to help. I forgot abt it and a few weeks later he asked me to look again and I was shocked to see quite a big blister. that evening he said it popped and gave me permission once again to look (he is very shy) it looked like a little hole and now it secretes stuff. I thought maybe it started from his skin rubbing together there and from all his touching and squeezing it seems to be infected but it does not look infected just like a hole that secretes stuff. I cant get it to secrete for me but he seems to press and push when sitting on the loo and says stuff comes out. I now have been putting on mercurochrome but I dont know if this is gonna help. Is this a type of apses? please help cause he wont have it checked at the doc. what can I get that will heal this.

Expert ImageNatural health

i suggest All heal cream from Natura - this help help healing of the skin. use one drop of Ti-tree (put on a wet cotton wool and apply) - this is anti septic and anti bacterial. He can use hepar sulf 30ch to help the body eliminate any pus

Dr Debbie