Question
Posted by: alex | 2009-09-16

Exsessive Underarm Perperation

Dear CyberDoc

Is there a doctor which I can go to see about my excessive underarm perperation. I am 20 years old and this problem started when I was about 13 years old.

It doesnt matter which deoderant I use, I drink more than 8 glasses of water a day but it keeps coming, I can be sitting still and it would just drip down, it doesnt depend on the temperature and occurs everyday, it has recently gotten worse.

I have a suspision that it is Hyperhydosis as one of my friends had excessive sweating of the palms, he went for an operation which has now stopped it for him, is there something similar I could do ?

It has been more of an irritation in my life than a problem, but I am worried now that it has started to get worse.

Help

Hallo Alex
Please see your GP for a referral to a neurosurgeon if needed. Alternatives are botox injections, medication like Probanthine, strong antiperspirants like Driclor or Perspirex

1
Posted by: alex | 2009-09-16

PS. I live in Cape Town, South Africa

Reply to alex