Question
Posted by: k | 2011/05/10

ex''s

My boyfriend likes to stay in contact with his ex girlfriends and sometimes even meets them for cofee or a drink. I don''t belive he cheats on me and we have a very healthy relationship, I just want to know if this is normal?

One by one, or all in one grand re-union ? "Normal" is a weasel word I try to avoid. It's not entirely usual. Romany\s test is a useful suggestion - if he finds it objectionable when you do it, he should hesitate to do it himself. Would he mind if you attended these gatherings ? If so, why ?

8
Posted by: Honest Man | 2011/05/11

You said you have discussed this numerous times! you have not had the opertunity to be intoduced to his exs!
He gives you permission to see your exs to relieve his guilt.
No man who is seriuos about his GF would let her see exs!

Deep down you gut feel is that this is not normal.Listen to your gut, he is not the one for u.

Reply to Honest Man
Posted by: k | 2011/05/11

Thanks cybershrink. No, he sees them individually and really not very often at all (like twice a year). He says they are part of his past and he should be able to stay friends with them and I should also stay friends with my ex''s. We have discussed it numerous times and he know''s I have a differing opinion to him as I don''t want anything to do with my ex''s. I asked why, if they are such important friends, I should not meet them and he says he has no problem with that but becuse he sees them so infrequently there has just not been opportuniy for me to meet them.

Reply to k

Posted by: k | 2011/05/10

hahahahahahahaha!!! :)

Reply to k
Posted by: Truth | 2011/05/10

This sounds a bit kinky.
Has he ever talked about 3somes or swinging clubs?

Reply to Truth
Posted by: k | 2011/05/10

Truth: are you male or female?
Romany...not only is he fine with it if i see ex''s, he''d like to meet them too!

Reply to k
Posted by: Romany | 2011/05/10

A sure way to hndle this one is to make a coffee-date with one of your ex-boyfriends.
What is good for the goose...........

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Truth | 2011/05/10

Any man who is happy in his current relationship would have no desire to socialise with ex girlfriends.
No woman with any self respect would find it acceptable that there partner would want to socialise with his ex girlfriends or allow it.

Reply to Truth