Question
Posted by: ME | 2013-02-04

Experts not answering

Hi CS

I have asked this question before... but you seem to be one of the ONLY ones who actually provide help on this forum.

I see Labour Lawyer never answers any questions - please can you find out why?

I have copied your message and Purple's comments, to the top folks at H24, and lets see what they can do about it

1
Posted by: Purple | 2013-02-04

The labour lawyer is particularly bad. I did once contact H24 and they took it up, but the labour lawyer got no better. Questions aren''t answered for months at a time and then only selectively. The labour lawyer should either be replaced or the forum taken away.

Reply to Purple