Posted by: Fustrated | 2013-01-10

Experts don''t address questions

Hi Cybershrink

I am posting this on your forum as you are one of the few that actually seems to care about the forum users and gives us helpful advice and answers.

Is there anyone we can contact on Health24 administration when experts don''t reply to questions. I see many forums where the users clearly have a problem that bothers them greatly but the expert never answers the question. What''s the point then?

I just want to take time out to thank you for all the advice you''ve given and the time you''ve taken to address each and every question - it means a lot.

I've passed across a copy of your message to a couple of Very Senior folks in H24, as I'm sure they're not aware of this problem at this time.
The forums closed, as usual, for a time over Christmas / New Year, and all the Experts were informed of this. If they were taking leave at some different time, they were asked to notify H24 and that would surely have been announced on their forum to inform readers and users.
Are you referring to an expert or experts who are not at present answering ANY questions within their forum, or is one ( or some ) not answering some specific individual questions ?
Thanks for your kind comments - I do my best. In so many areas where I need help or service, from Telkom to Eskom, I find nothing, so I don't like to inflict similar disappointment on anyone else if this can be at all avoided.

Posted by: Purple | 2013-01-14

The legal expert never answers questions.

I reported this to H24 some time ago, the person then answered some questions, but not older unanswered questions and then stopped answering again.

If someone isn''t answering questions at least twice a week (seriously, not all the fora are busy enough that this would take more than an hour or two on each of these days), then why have they taken on the responsibility?

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Lu | 2013-01-11

The PEDIATRICIAN is also very good and answers everyday!

Reply to Lu
Posted by: Fustrated | 2013-01-11

I can''t even post a question to dietdoc - the reply / enquiry form doesnt even come up. Gynaedoc and cyberdoc are usually pretty good too. I asked a question from Eating Disorders Expert and I see there is a question he did not reply to from NOVEMBER! Also behavioural modification expert as I am trying to learn more about practicing CBT but they have clearly never even looked at the questions posted as there are no responses on that forum.

Reply to Fustrated
Posted by: Lucy | 2013-01-10

The Cybershrink rocks! So does the DietDoc :-D

Reply to Lucy
Posted by: XXX | 2013-01-10

I agree totally,some of the forums'' so-called experts either never respond or take days to do so.
The exception is of course CS who does a great job

Reply to XXX