Question
Posted by: Brad | 2008/06/03

Expert please answer

Hello dearest Expert and how are you? You are still the MOST handsome and clever Expert here, you know that? OK so that's two questions already (I know you strict on that) but here's another question I know you can answer,the real question so here goes: OK. How often must I jerk off before it becomes a problem?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Brad, Brad, Brad

At this point in the year, perhaps you should think about how many hours you should be spending studying as the exam season is here. In fact, as part of biology or your life orientation maybe you could investigate what constitutes healthy masturbation and what may be classified as an addiction or compulsion - Im sure your LO teacher would be fascinated at your choice of subject, but healthy sexual development is part of the curriculum these days!

Now go and study - and behave!!

TE

1
Posted by: mom | 2008/06/04

bardly pumkin i think you a problem already your sister saw you looking for something last night with some binocs

hope you found what you were looking for

I love you lots my son

be good today pumkin:)

Reply to mom