Question
Posted by: Jimmy | 2011-05-25

Expert gone walkabout?

As far as I can see, the last time the expert commented was on 27/3/2011. That''s almost two months ago. Is there a problem?

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

Hello thank you for noticing my absence. It has been a long absence and I apologise to the forum for this. International travel for work/conferences and much too much national travel has kept me more in the air than on the ground. So I may be smarter now than a few months ago:) but I neglected this forum in the process. I am back, grounded , for a while yet and committed to once again being regularly being present here. Keep reading , questioning, sharing.

2
Posted by: Jimmy | 2011-08-13

Towards the end of May I mentioned that there had been no comments from the expert since 27 March so it is now almost 5 months since we had a reply from the expert. IS THIS SECTION STILL OPEN FOR DISCUSSION?

Reply to Jimmy
Posted by: Health24 Admin | 2011-05-26

Thank you for writing in to Health24, Jimmy - we will follow up on this.

Kind regards

Reply to Health24 Admin