Question
Posted by: Derec | 2012/06/27

Experimenting

Two married guys wanting to experiment as neither wife is active . Whats it like for a guy to give another a bj and more

Your willingness to experiment with each other in this way may mean that you might find this exciting. However, whether wives are active or not, this will still constitute a betrayal. My advice is to consider long and hard whether you are prepared to deal with the consequences and hurt if this is discovered by either wife. I also wonder why both wives are not active...what's going on? I wonder if this is a rationalisation to do what intruiges you...? Just remember - sexual activity with another man or woman = betrayal to spouse...

Claire - SASHA

11
Posted by: Marieliza | 2012/07/19

I''m back to fulltime writnig after two decades of too busy with life to write. My writnig muscles have been flabby. I am working with a prison ministry developing a newsletter for all inmates in the entire state.After a great weekend in a large maximum women''s facility a friend encouraged me to write a poem. I''ve never tried poetry, but I loved the experience. I''m hooked. This was quite a surprise to me.Here is the first poem ever from my heart.Freed On The Inside Church on the insideDoors slam shut, you''re locked insidePraise &  Preaching coming to the inside,But freedom came to me on the Inside.Inmates dressed in beige with a numberFill the room slowly with gloom.Shamed and stripped of hopeThey show up ''cause they''ve heard there''s a sound. Our team''s been here beforeThey''ve heard we''re more than preachin''Others say we bring a sound''The band plays, the singers praiseThe dancers leap with joyAll with a sound. Then the former inmate preacherBrings Jesus'' WordThe inmates come forward and kneel.Then I hear a sound. Hundreds of inmates sing a song:Holy Holy HolyTheir voices bring a sound,Heaven flows a sound.A mighty sound comes forthAnd I''m free on the inside. Holy Holy HolyA sound like a mighty wind.Chains of shame broken,Bars and Walls come down.In God''s PresenceAll are free on the Inside. On the inside .I got freeOn the inside of prisonI got free. Inmates entered in gloom,They leave dancing from the room.They throw kisses,Their eyes dance with joy.They are free on the inside. On the joy of being on the inside,On getting free on the inside,On seeing inmatesFree On The Inside. Written by Kay Andrews Martin 2008Kay Martins last blog post..

Reply to Marieliza
Posted by: Digital_Sex | 2012/06/29

I think my penis is attractive and it makes me wonder why there are women out there that wouldn’ t want to fallatio it, sh*t I would even suck my own dick (a bit off topic I know but bear with me)

Reply to Digital_Sex
Posted by: !@#$% | 2012/06/29

Ek dink die duiwel is los! Vir wat wil `n man `n ander man se penis suig (blow)?
Julle moet julle koppe gaan laat lees, geniune.

Reply to !@#$%
Posted by: Jacob | 2012/06/28

Im so thirsty now eish

Reply to Jacob
Posted by: anon | 2012/06/28

I had done it when I was young, and after more than 10 years of marriage I told my wife about my early teenage experiment with a friend, who is still our friend today, it was a once off when we were 14, but my wife was the one that said she would love to see me give a bj, I agreed and got the same friend over, and blew him for my wife, she loved it, and we have done it quite a few times now, and she enjoys it, and enjoys the sex with me afterwards with our friend watching, we now have fantastic mmf evenings, and it has enhanced every area of our sex lives, but do not go behind your wives back, that would cause serious problems, be honest and casual, like ask what its like, what semen tastes like etc, be curious, and see her response before coming out that you want to suck penis. What is it like you asked, well its great, the more you mentioned, I would not know, and never would want to.

Reply to anon
Posted by: ??? | 2012/06/28

experiment, you will like it, but if wives find out, what will the consequences be?
I did it, liked it, but consequences on my marriage were not worth it

Reply to ???
Posted by: XXX | 2012/06/28

You have to be joking,there is no ways I will give or want to receive a bj from another male.
The fact that your wife is not " active"  is probably because she picks up this vibe about you.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: advise | 2012/06/28

Hi Derec
I dont understand, if your wives are not active in the sex department, or wont be active in the oral experiment. Either way, discuss this in detail with your wives, and remember that your experiment will likely lead to many more bj" s, you will wonder why woman dont like it more, you may be totally straight and only orally bi, but it does capture you, I know, I also just experimented once, but wanted more and more, I loved the feeling of a hard penis in my mouth, I loved ther ejaculation, which I didnt want the first time, then I had to experiment taking a load, then swallowing, it will get you hooked, so rather dont do it, definately dont do it without consent from your wives, some woman enjoy it, others think it sic, find out, be cautious. My wife accepted it outwardly, but years later, she still says it has affected our sex life, not so much that I did it, but that I enjoyed it, and even if you dont enjoy it initially, you will, of that I have no doubt, the thought made me sick, before the night I did it, circumstrances and conversation led that way, I swore I would never do it again, but it intrigued me more and more, until all I wanted was to have a penis ejaculating in my mouth, I was never attracted to a man, and still not, it has now been over 5 years from my last bj, but I still sometimes want to do it again, just wont, as it ended up hurting my wife, whom I adore. So yes you will love it, but their are consequences.

Reply to advise
Posted by: experience | 2012/06/28

myself and a friend did this, it was just an experiment, but we did it more than once, as I actually got into it, nothing else, just oral, I didnt like receiving, but loved giving, and have no attraction at all to a man, would not do anthing else, just raw oral sex, but after we had done it, my wife still battles with the concept, actually she doesnt give me oral anymore, she says whenever she goes down on me, she pictures me with a dick in my mouth, so be sure you have your wifes consent, dont do it behind their back, that would be wrong, and be sure your wife can handle it. I was hoping our wives would enjoy it, his wife actually did, and asked to watch, which we did, and she went wild, my wife on the other hand was disgusted and turned off, so check with the ladies first, some find it a turn on, like we do with 2 woman, others hate the idea that their manly man can go down on another man. Another problem is, that once you exoperience that explosion in your mouth, you will want more, so your once off experiment can have long term consequences.
Be careful

Reply to experience
Posted by: billy | 2012/06/27

You will only know when you do the deed, al I can say is you will enjoy it.

Reply to billy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/06/27

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist