Question
Posted by: the_stig | 2011/06/09

Expectations

Ok so this is weird to firstly be asking for advice on a forum, but iv recently met a lady who is a sexual tigress who wants this sexual relationship. she has high expectations. now as a guy to be honest, i dont think i can last long enough for the expectations she has. so what do i need to do to prep myself for a " sexual marathon"  so to speak and whats the safe way of dealing with this?

I think that the best way to deal with this is not to put yourself under too much pressure. When one focuses too much on performance problems may arise.

2
Posted by: Loslappie | 2011/06/10

What is her expectations exactly?

Reply to Loslappie
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/06/10

Reply to Sexologist