Question
Posted by: oui | 2008-11-04

expectations

My ex bf has asked me to attend a theatre evening with him tonight. I am so worried about it. He will have expectations after the show and I really dont want to go there. How do I tell him this in a nice matter? I am just not interested in a sexual relationship with him. Please advise. Thanks.

Why not simply tell him, calmly and pleasantly, that you simply don't want a sexual relationship now, and only an ordinary friendship. If he refuses, you don't need to go, and if you know he will refuse, don't go, anyway

2
Posted by: Bee | 2008-11-04

Just don' t go, what is the point?

Reply to Bee
Posted by: ME | 2008-11-04

maybe you should let him know not to expect anything after that, I mean, he is your ex right?, especially if you do not want anything to do with him. Ask a friend maybe, if possible to pick you after the show and let him go his own way, unless you also want to have something with him.

Reply to ME