Question
Posted by: CLUELESS | 2008/10/13

EXP PILLS???

Hi i was on Microval since the birth of my son last year.I only recently discovered that the pill i took was exp and changed over to Triphasil last week.The pills exp in Aug 2008 and i still took them throughout the whole of Sep.Never got my period on Microvil,have tender breast and i`m worried that i could be pregnant.PLEASE HELP!!!!!

There is probably a bhit of leeway with expired pills but do a pregnancy test if you are worried.

2
Posted by: CLUELESS | 2008/10/15

I have spoken to my GP as she is the one who supplies me with my pills and she assured me that i can still take pills up to 6mnths after the exp date,is this infact true or should i just do the test to put my mind at ease???

Reply to CLUELESS
Posted by: CLUELESS | 2008/10/15

Reply to CLUELESS