Posted by: molemo | 2013-02-18

i must say that im really tired and stressed in my job as hr business partner. it has been a long 1 yrs 6months and it was a rough road but i learnt so much and its a pleasure to serve others. i agree that no job is easy.

the job is draining me emotionally and i forgot stuff and make mistakes mostly minor ones due to working long hours with lots of workload. i can say that im basicly the HRM cos i look after a unit with 100 employees alone - no hr administrator or hr manager. im a somehow sentive introvert. i think this job needs a bold personality. then i have to do lots of admin and hence other things fell in the cracks.

i tried to apply for other jobs within HR but did not get anything. i think im wrongly placed. an admin post will be best for me since theres not much meetings and much interaction with clients.however, i told my boss about the fact that i wish to be transfered to another role but currently there are no vacancies.

a lady introduced me to network (amway) marketing and will do that in the meantime when i leave..

i have registred my company with dti and FSB and that is sorted. i just need to launch it. the company is in the finance sector not hr.

i have saved some 2months salary and will check how much the insurance policies can offer.

im getting migraines with flashes often.if at home i can have time to see the doctors/specialists,without being interrogated about my sick leave utilisation.

my shrink said we must talk first before i leave work.

i am not feeling sad about my situation. the only concern is that will the business workout.but im praying about this matter

IM 35ys, single- -baby''s father is not working since 2005.

In a helping role like that, its hard to find a balance between being too objective and cool, and too emotional and sensitive. Sounds like you're being overworked in terms of the workload and lack of assistance. IF you weren't the HR person, you should report it to yourself !
Sounds like, applying yourt own expertise to your own situation, you see that this is both an inherently difficult post until somehow restructured, and not really one that's ideally suited to you.
As for your further business plans, I'm sure others of our readers with experience in such matters can advise usefully.
I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours, and that you'll soon achieve the success you deserve