Question
Posted by: tk | 2011/03/11

exhausting sex

my bf complains of being very weak and tired after sex what could be cousing this as it has never happened with his previous gf

I would wonder what his state of health is, is he a fit and well man. Does he feel exhausted and weak after normal phsical activity? It might be a good idea for him to have a medical check up.

4
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/03/12

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Joe | 2011/03/11

Maybe its your dumb spelling!

Reply to Joe
Posted by: A man | 2011/03/11

Maybe you are a better lover than his previous gf...you are tiring him out in other words. I am talking from experience as I know this is possible.

Reply to A man

How old is he and does he suffer from any medical conditions?