Question
Posted by: Me | 2008/05/29

Exhausted

My 20 month old boy has been sick and not sleeping very well, so of course, I'm not getting much sleep either. He generally wakes once, sometimes twice a night. I am overweight, which I know doesn't help me. But I am now so exhausted, that I battle to get going to do things. Getting up in the morning is such a job. And even now, I could quite easily sleep at my desk. I also feel like I'm coming down with something, but it could all just be that I'm run-down.
What natural remedy can I take, to boost my energy levels, so that I can make it through the day. I'm really battling.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you do not say how long you have been feeling like this. After pregnancy a lot of your endocrine system might have gone out of sync. This could be due to your blood sugar levels and adrenals, your blood pressure might also be affected. In chinese medicine their is a belief that if a female takes a long time to recover, or lost a lot of blood during labour this could impact her chances of jumping back again. It is best to try and find the source of the fatigue. in general i can recommend Biostraph and Reckeweg vita C amp to improve energy.

Dr Debbie