Question
Posted by: Angel eyes | 2009-07-17

Exes

early this year we were talking(me my boyfriend).then he told me his ex send him a song via email.i asked him why because he said they dont caht anymore.he said she has his email and they dont chat.he is on face book,so i asked if they chat on face book.he said no.i am not on face book.dont have a problem with him being on it.i dont chat to my ex as weagreed that no exes in the picture.no chatting or calling.
so i find out today as a friend of mine is on face book that my boyfriend has two of his exes as his friends on face book..i dont appreciate lies and he knows it.
so what doo i do?
do i ask why he lied about not talking to them while he is.why is he doing it?
how do i know for sure he dont see them anymore?
the other one stays around.the other one is from home and he goes home every month.
what do i do?he told me he dont talk to them anymore and he dont have them on face book.
why vele?

Lying is unfortunate, and a sign that he knew it was wrong, at least i his eyes. The other girls must be losers to be still wrapped up in their ex, and apparently not bothering that BOTH of them are his ex. He lied because he knew it would upset you to find out, and he didn't want to stop doing it. SO the real question isn't why did he lie about this, but why does he still find any value in remaining in contact with them --- which does sound like a lack of committment to his relationship with you.

2
Posted by: Angel eyes | 2009-07-17

but they called him on several occasions and he made it clear that he is with me.maybe thats coz he was with me so he had to say that

Reply to Angel eyes
Posted by: Vele | 2009-07-17

They might be under the impression that the r his g/friends n u r da ex?

Reply to Vele