Question
Posted by: Aims | 2010/11/03

exercising daily &  eating right & mdash  no change.

Hi DietDoc,

I''ve never done anything like this before, but I just read through the entire Health24 website and am still trying to figure out why I have been struggling to lose weight even though I am exercising daily (spinning or swimming or running or cycling & mdash  mainly cardio, with a bit of weights here and there) and I am eating the right foods everyday. My BMI has not changed in 4 months, and even my body fat percentage stays the same. NOTHING is changing after 4 months of living this lifestyle.

Why is this?

Dear Aims
I can't really judge what is going on that you don't lose weight despite doing all the right things as listed. If you post another Message listing your weight in kg and height in metres so that I can see if your BMI falls within the normal range or not, then I can give you can opinion.

2
Posted by: Aims | 2010/11/03

I''m not sure why that " &  mdash"  is in the title. Apologies!

Reply to Aims

Dear Aims