Question
Posted by: Let | 2010-10-06

Exercising

I do 30 min Taebo lunch time, and again as soon as I get home after work. Is that too much? I know it is fine to do it for a hour, but I''m just wondering because there is a break in between and my muscles do need a rest.

Hi Let

Not necessarily. Total time is an hour and a lot of people do the full hour, as you've pointed out. I think you have to just monitor yourself - if you start feeling that by thursday/friday, you're hanging in there and feeling exhausted during hte second 30 minutes, then it's too much.

You should be able to do those 30 minute sessions feeling like you're working hard, but always in control, always strong. As soon as you feel run down, then just take a couple days where you only do 30 minutes, let your body catch up and then go again.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010-10-18

Hi Let

Reply to fitnessdoc