Question
Posted by: Anonymous S S | 2010/11/15

exercise not helping

Hi, I have been gyming for 2mnths now. 30mins a day, 5 days a week. I have cut out sugar, tea, coffee and rice with my diet but i am still not losing wieght. What am i doing wrong?

Dear Exercise not Helping
If your energy intake is still more than your energy output despite the fact that you are doing exercise (which if wonderful) and have cut out sugar and rice (coffee and tea will not affect your energy intake), then you may need to try using an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet. If your weight is already within the normal range then it is also more difficult to lose weight, but I can't judge this aspect because you don't mention your weight in kg or height in metres so that I can calculate your BMI.
Hope you can start losing with the diet. Keep up the good work with the exercise.

1

Dear Exercise not Helping